- Disabled Online Personals
- Disabled Matchmaking
- Disabled Dating Agency
- Disabled Dating Connexion
- Disabled Cupid
- PalTalk VideoChat
First Time Here?
If you're new to Disabled Passions, please review the rules for New Chat Visitors. You will find a brief description of the site & chat. Please note that all chatters are required to follow the Chat Room Rules below:
1) The same Terms of Service apply within the chatroom, as on the sites.
2) These are NOT moderated chatrooms. Enter at your own risk.
3) Webcam Chat: NON-EROTIC NUDITY is ONLY allowed in the Nudist Passions chat room. Nudity in any other chatroom OR encouraging members to display nudity in any other chatroom will result in account deletion.
4) The 'Lobby' is NOT specific to the site you logged in on. It is a shared chat room, available for ALL Passions Network members. You are HIGHLY LIKELY to meet a wide range of people in the 'Lobby'.
5) While we loathe censorship, the following topics (even when meant as a joke) are grounds for account deletion: murder, suicide and rape. Basically, don't use our chatroom to threaten or frighten other members!
New Chat Visitors
Welcome to the FREE Disabled chat area. The chatroom is one of the many completely free features available within Disabled Passions.
Please note that you will need to be a registered member of Disabled Passions in order to use the chatroom, but once you have done that, you will also have 100% FREE access to photo personals, email, instant messaging, blogs, Disabled forums and more.
(And by 100% free, we mean 100% free. You will be able to send and receive email, chat, post in the forums, blog...basically you can do whatever you want, provided you play nice and obey the Terms of Service.)
Oh, and this site is just one of over 240+ sites in Passions Network. Once you have joined Disabled Passions, you will have the option to upgrade to 'Network Wide Access', which would give you access to any of the other sites within Passions Network, if you are interested.
(And follow the rules!)
*These members may or may not still be logged in to chat.